Here are the ways you can help people in Kerala even if you are not in Kerala. There are collection centres set-up in many different cities. You can get in touch with these centres and send in the things that are of utmost importance. There are people from all over reporting damages done and asking for help.
Anywhere in the world
1. You can donate online to the Kerala Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
2. You can donate to Goonj, an organisation with a sterling reputation in relief operations. You can also contribute materials at the Goonj collection centres.
1.If you are in Kerala
- Helpline numbers in Kerala
- *COMET CHAT RADIO*
We are going to Koovapady. More than 1000 people stranded there.
Will be buying items (mainly for ladies and kids).
If you want to contribute, pls use the following number
Account Number 102901507040
NameGokul Das Giresh
IFSC Code: ICIC0001029
Or Tez: +919048488822
- Kochi: Joboy will give free pick up of relief materials from your location and deliver it to relief management centre. Book with your exact location on the JOBOY app or call 8606622277 or 8606462277
2.If you are in Bengaluru
5. If you are in Pune
6. If you are in Delhi
- Google Person Finder:
- This spreadsheet was created for people to keep a log to reach people for help